Tuesday 27 February 2018

To the Head Curator/Librarian of Tempered Vale


Dear Scholarly Sir or Madam,

I am looking for information pertaining to legendary weapons that may have a history in our region; primarily blades that may have been cursed. I am interested in anything from local folklore, to details on the construction and enchantment of these weapons, as well as stories of how such weapons were destroyed and/or rendered inert.

I understand that this may seem a waste of time, but I am willing to reimburse you for your troubles with a collection of poetry and songs that I have gathered here in Whytecliff. My volume is not complete, but when it is ready, I will gladly bring it to you myself, should you acquire the information I seek.

May warm winds whisper of spring,

Anton Frieneli,

Proprietor and Bard of the Cat’s Cradle, Whytecliff

Defender of the Vale

No comments:

Post a Comment