Saturday 3 February 2018

Dear Leonardo,

I have failed you. I've fled across seas, across gulfs most folk couldn't imagine, and I still cannot keep our family safe. I've picked up an accursed weapon in hopes of saving our family, but it draws on me. I feel weaker by the passing day. I've managed to provide a safe home for Reyna and the children, but, it's not enough for Milo. I fear he puts himself in harm's way now because I did so. I tried, brother, I tried so hard to give him everything we couldn't have in our youth. I thought he understood. I thought he might understand, so I told him, in a moment of drunken weakness, I told him everything. Now he will not see me, will not come home. Your only son, brother, I cannot protect. Reyna is right to be angry with me.

Forgive me brother. I cannot. 

Your despicable brother, Cazzo

No comments:

Post a Comment