Wednesday 4 July 2018

The Last Letter



To my Companions,


Some time ago, I stole a weapon from our enemy, an agent in the service of Tiamat. Rather then simply denying them a weapon, I used it against them in our quest to halt their march. We won, but it does not suffer the peace we have acquired easily. It hungers for blood and compels the hand that wields it to keep it fed. My hand wields it even now, and I must feed it.

 To bleed another is cruel, so I have fed it my own blood when it calls. I have searched for a way to destroy this curse, but have found no way of doing so. So I send out this request for aid.

 If I had an age to shoulder this burden, I would gladly, if it meant peace. But my health is escaping me and I will not see this evil passed to another, neither my family, nor the good people of this land, and most definitely not the villains that scurry from dark place like the rats that they are!

 I would see an end of it. Will you help me destroy it, once and for all?

Anton Frieneli
Aka: Cazzo


Note from Milo: They came and together succeeded in destroying blade, although at the cost of my uncles life. This is his last known letter.


Resquiet en Pace, Zio.

No comments:

Post a Comment